Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good morning

I opened up my email this morning & wondered what in the world was going on, it was a little flashback & what a great kit (A Little Retro) to have re-posted. Somehow blogger decided to repost our August 29th feature. I have no idea why, but it's one of those glitches we often see when dealing with the internet.
So I thought I would hop on & show our featured kit for October's first week.

I'm not sure where all the readers are, but for me it's perfect for this time of year. It's finally getting cooler, the leaves are rapidly changing & falling and did I mention it's my favorite time of year!
Autumn Beauty captures all of that.


Find this newest kit in Jeanine's Store at ScrapMatters.com

Hope the weather is gorgeous where you are & you can get out to take lots of pictures to scrapbook.
We are headed out to a pumpkin patch/corn maze/kid's play area today, so I'm making sure the camera batteries are charged & hope to get some great pictures to scrap.