Monday, September 12, 2011

CT Inspiration

Hi everyone :) I'm one of the new blog girls for Jeanine DeOre, this is my first blogpost for her (certainly won't be my last - hehe) so bear with me! I'm here today to show you some CT Inspiration. What this simply is, is layouts done by Jeanine's CT that I think are amazing!! Without fruther ado, here we go :)

I simply love this layout! The ruffles and all the flowers and cluster look amazing. Plus the photo is simply adorable of her new family :) 
Kit Credit: Poppies 

I love this layout by Ramona! Again, the amazing clustering skills!! Plus the photo treatment is wonderful :)
Kit Credit: Sunshine In Your Heart

I love the block photo with the flower cluster in the side!! Amazing use of paper blocking!! 
Kit Credit: The Delightful Collection

All these layouts were amazingly done! Great work girls, keep it up!