Friday, August 19, 2011

Surprise! Twice in 1 day - special treat!

Bet you didn't expect another posting today..... you just never know what we'll do.
Don't forget to scroll down & pick up the freebie Quickpage created by browneyedsusan.

I believe it was mentioned in the newsletter that Jeanine has opened up a store at SugarHillCo.com where you can find all of her CU products.
Today she has added a few more & thought I'd show you a taste.



I have to say I am a big fan of Jeanine's Grunge It Textures & Edges and find I use them a lot on my own pages. I just can't seem to get away from them.

Now as promised here is another freebie for you!
Part 2 of Star Student Red Alpha



Created using Jeanine DeOre's newest release, Star Student, available at ScrapMatters.com.



Check out all of Jeanine's Designs at:
ScrapMatters.com and
SugarHillco.com (CU products)

Have a great weekend and hope you get some scrapping time in!
EllyMae