Thursday, August 18, 2011

Star Student Freebie

If you haven't stopped into the store to check out Jeanine's new kit, Star Student, now is the time. I know many people are busy with sending the kids off to school this week or next and this kit is perfect to capture all those priceless moments. When I first saw the kit I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use it, since my kid(s) aren't school age yet, but with a little inspiration from another CT member layout I found a way.
And to go with it the CT team has been busy creating several freebies that we will be posting soon, so keep your eyes out.

Star Student by Jeanine DeOre at ScrapMatters.com

Here is the layout I made, it's rather embarrassing, but I am sure all of you out there have similar pictures like you're about to see:

And I used the freebie that you can pick up Part 1 of today!
Star Student Red Uppercase Alpha

Check back for Part 2 - lowercase & numbers coming soon!

Have a great day!
EllyMae