Friday, August 26, 2011

New Release Friday!

Just wanted to let you know about Jeanine's new release at Sugarhillco.com.

Grunge It Edges - Volume I by Jeanine DeOre

I have to say I LOVE all the edges & textures that Jeanine has in her store. I know a lot of times when you get some new product, whether in traditional or digital scrapbooking you tend to use that product a LOT. Well, to me this is one of those products. Whenever I have a kit that has just a plain paper and needs something extra added, I grab one or two of these and layer them on my paper as overlays. I guess I'm addicted. Yep, I admitted it - I'm addicted.
Here is a layout I created using both a Grunge It Texture and a Grunge It Edge:

Layout created with Destinations: Vacation kit available here:

All of Jeanine's Grunge It Edges and Textures are the perfect "must-have" for your collection.

Check out her stores here:
Sugarhillco.com (CU products) - perfect for personal use too!
ScrapMatters.com

For inspiration on how to use these Textures and Edges please see Jeanine's galleries:
Sugarhillco.com Gallery
ScrapMatters.com Gallery

Hope you enjoy this New Release as much as I do!