Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday!

Good morning!
We are finally starting to see some relief here from the heat wave & it's nice to have a rainy day.
Since I have a few extra minutes because the little one is sleeping in, I thought I'd get on quick & reward you all with a little freebie I created.
I used a little from both of these kits by Jeanine:

I have to say I am still in love with the Destinations: Vacation kit - it is so versatile & can be used for a lot more than just travel photos. But, as summer is winding down and you get more time to scrap those vacation photos, grab it up!


Visit Jeanine's store for all of her latest & greatest products.

And now here is your freebie:
Hope you have a great start to your week!
Don't forget to check back on the blog often & get signed up for the newsletter - you never know when there is a coupon waiting just for you (hint!)

Oh & before I go - stop in and check out her new release, Star Student, just in time for those First Day of School layouts!