Monday, June 13, 2011

Hi Everyone.  Father's day is coming, so I figured I would give you a few quotes for you to use when you work on your Father's Day cards and layouts.  If you need a great kit or papers, I have some suggestions from Jeanine DeOre.  Be sure to check them out.  I have linked them all for you:
William-you can buy each partby itself, but it is cheaper to buy the bundle!

Necessary Neutrals- lets face it, Fathers Day or not, these papers are a must have.



Grandpa- the papers.  This collection of papers goes perfect with the William elements.



Here are your quotes and be sure to check back everyday to the blog.  There is soo much going on- freebies, tutorials, and a challenge coming later this month with a wonderful prize!!!

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland
Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  ~Author Unknown
I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. -- Sigmund Freud

Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad. -- Anne Geddes
Father taught us that opportunity and responsibility go hand in hand. I think we all act on that principle; on the basic human impulse that makes a man want to make the best of what's in him and what's been given him. -- Laurence Rockefeller
Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  ~Author Unknown