Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Release - Silver Lining

Happy Sunday!

Jeanine here to let you know about the new ScrapMatters monthly Mix-A-Kit. Most of the SM designers got together to create a coordinating paper pack, element pack, alpha, etc. with a chosen color scheme. The Mix-A-Kit pieces are officially released on the first of every month.

I participated in this month's Mix-A-Kit, which is being released today at a special sale price!

Introducing the Silver Lining Paper Pack:
We even have some great inspiration for you today! Here is a layout by me using the new papers:

Here is a page by CT Leader Jennifer, who also used some of Plum Dumpling's designs:

A cute layout by Michele:
One by Sharon, who also used elements from my Poppies Collection:
And a happy layout by Hildur:
Beautiful layouts ladies! Thank you!

If you use my Silver Lining papers or any of my designs, please post them in my ScrapMatters gallery HERE, post them/tag them on my facebook wall, and/or send me a link! I absolutely love to see your creations, and you may get a treat in return!

Finally, just a reminder to get your external hard drives ready for some fabulous freebies starting tomorrow! The team has some surprises for you, so be sure to check back.

Have a great rest of the weekend, and see you tomorrow!
Jeanine