Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brag Book Freebie from Jennifer Draut

Jennifer Draut here! I'm Jeanine's Creative Team Leader and want to welcome you to the new blog with my set of freebie brag book pages. I used the Sunshine in Your Heart Collaboration by Jeanine and Plum Dumpling Designs.

I loved making these pages for you all so much that I decided to put a book together for my mom. You can get this great little 4x6 album for $3.99 at Michael's. I picked up the yellow one, but they carry them in the colors you see below. I just loved that teal one! The album holds 12 pages. My plan is to use a brag book page on one side and then a full 4x6 photo on the facing side.





Enjoy your download and be sure to come back for more freebies really soon! (Hint hint)


Click on Image to download (direct link)


Here are a few of the pages larger so you can get a better look