Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Free Poppies Scrapbooking Minikit!

Hiya!

Did you check out my Poppies collection yet? Such a fun kit! The papers print SO NICELY. I am definitely thinking of doing up some projects for mother's day with this collection! 

image from shop.scrapmatters.com

But wait - do you want a FREE matching add-on AND a coupon?


Yes?


Just head on over to my facebook fan page, become a fan by clicking the "like" button, and download DIRECT! No sharing required (but SO appreciated!)....

Here is a peek of the freebie:
image from www.jeaninedeore.com

**Not on facebook? No problem! Just email me at jeanine@jeaninedeore.com and reference this post.**


Hopefully you got the matching Poppies alpha freebie that Jennifer did up for my last newsletter too! If not, sign up so you don't miss any more gifts!


Please don't share the fan freebie but I would LOVE it if you would share my fan page on facebook, twitter or your blog! Thanks!!! 

Enjoy the gift, and please post some love here or on my fan page wall if you download it!