Friday, March 18, 2011

NEWS and a SALE!

♥ NEWS 


Sign up for Jeanine DeOre's NEW newsletter to get these awesome team freebies, coupons, news, photoshop tips / tutorials and more! The first newsletter is going out SOON so hurry and subscribe HERE!


image from www.jeaninedeore.com


♥ NEW at ScrapMatters ♥


I am really excited to finally show you my collaboration project with the talented Mary of Plum Dumpling Designs! Sunshine in your Heart is 20% off through Sunday ONLY so don't wait! Hopefully you grabbed the coordinating freebie in the ScrapMatters March newsletter too (we were featured this month)...


image from shop.scrapmatters.com


Here is some inspiration for you!


Siyhlayouts


Some of the team freebies shown above are made using Sunshine in your Heart so they coordinate perfectly! 


♥ Reminders ♥


Don't forget about my March FB Fan freebie! Become a facebook fan and get my Charm minikit FREE! Lovin' your layouts so far - make sure to send me a link and post on my fan page!


♥ Final Thoughts ♥


Finally for all of you who love CU stuff, I HAVE to mention the new CU Grab Bag Collab by Happy Scrap Girl and Amanda Rockwell... Pure awesomeness! I love their CU products (great quality) so when I found out they were working together I was really looking forward to see what they came up with! Put it in your cart along with my blog special CU grab bag and you will be designing like a pro in no time!


That is it for today - off to enjoy some sunshine (finally in NJ!!) with my kiddos! Have a great weekend and put some sunshine in your cart heart (lol)! :)