Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tomorrow is the Last Day!

Wow! I am so happy to hear how you all have been using the grab bag (thanks for the messages!)! Sounds like another one might be a good idea...


For those of you who want in on the fun, just a quick reminder that tomorrow is the last day for the super grab bag savings of 70% ($14.96 regular price down to $4.49!). All the pieces will be available individually after that for their full price so snag it now!


Switching gears...


I have been playing with some photoshop actions (ANYTHING to make designing easier!) and I bought one the other day that I love... it is Action:Cover It by Studio Wendy. You have to adjust the settings to your liking which she mentions, but boy is it a total time saver! I totally recommend it!


The other action I have been using a lot is Happy Scrap Girl's PNG Layer Saver Action. If you do templates especially you will use this action constantly! The best part is it removes your shadows. Sometimes I do a layout and make elements along the way, and then I use this action to save all the parts. Great stuff!


I really don't like buying CU products unless it has gotten reviewed by someone I "know", so I thought I would post if I use any tools that I like. Maybe it will make parting with that paypal money a bit easier!!! LOL!!


Okay, that is all for now! Don't forget the grab bag and if you haven't read the tutorial I posted, you might pick up a tip or two!


Have a good day!