Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love, Design Star and a Tease!

Hiya!


I got a little behind emailing all of you who left comments on my last freebie, so I am sorry if i didn't get to you! 


First off, my LoveBirds Collection is on sale this month at ScrapMatters to celebrate Valentine's Day! Grab it for 25% off and be sure to use the coupon that was in my blog train freebie .zip file to get it even cheaper!


image from shop.scrapmatters.com


Have you signed up for Design Star at ScrapMatters yet? Entries must be in by Monday so hurry!


image from scrapmatters.com
Get the details here.


And the tease?


Well, speaking of designing, I have a special edition grab bag coming tomorrow to ScrapMatters and it is commercial use okay - at a huge 70% off!! Make sure you grab it before it is gone... I think PU scrappers will love it too!


That is all for now! Have a good one! :-)