Friday, January 14, 2011

New Releases and Last Call for the Freebie!

Happy Friday!


I have had a hectic few weeks with deadlines for my "real" job, so I haven't been able to work on a new collection (or sleep! lol!).


However, I had to make some icons/elements for a Christmas project to coordinate with my Peace on Earth Collection. I thought maybe they would be fun to use in crafts and scrapbook pages. They are on sale for 20% off until Sunday only at ScrapMatters.


Peace on Earth Sparklies

Folder


Peace on Earth Add-On

Jeanine_PeaceAdd-On600


 


As I mentioned they coordinate with the Peace on Earth Collection.

 


image from shop.scrapmatters.com


***************************************


It seems some of you missed my Happy New Year card that I offered, so here it is again! But hurry because it will only be available for one more week and then it will be gone! 

 


I created the card using my Happy New Year Collection, and, to keep the new year celebrations going strong, I put the coordinating collection on sale for this week only! Yippee! Don't you love a sale? :-)

 


image from shop.scrapmatters.com


 And...


<drumroll>


Below is my New Year's gift to you! It is never too late to send a happy new year card - perfect for printing and/or emailing! 


Enjoy!


Jeanine_NYCardFree600


If you download, leave a note! Thanks!


*Download Expired*