Friday, January 28, 2011

My fave kit ever... Love Birds (and a coupon)!

Hi all!


I am not sure why I am so happy about how this turned out (I tend to be really hard on myself when I design!)... maybe the color combo? The fun birds? The word art? The fact that I am buried in snow (!!!!) and it reminds me of spring? Not sure, but I do know I had a lot of fun designing it! I hope you enjoy it too...


The LoveBirds Collection ON SALE NOW



The LoveBirds Collection Alpha ON SALE NOW


 


And for my three blog readers (lol) here is a coupon for $1 off anything in my store, good until February 3 (make sure you are logged in to see the savings)!


Use code Jan28-save1

And did you remember to grab the Grandpa Freebie in the previous post?


Grandpa Collection Blog FREEBIE by Jeanine DeOre


Hope you have a great week and happy scrapping! Oh, and can someone send sunshine my way? :-)