Friday, January 21, 2011

Grandpa Papers and Free Add-On

Hi there!


I have a new upload today at ScrapMatters.com and it is on sale through Sunday. The Grandpa papers were made with love... they reminded me of my Grandpa (hence the original title - LOL). In fact, the script paper was made using letters between my Grandpa and Grandma from decades go.


The Grandpa Collection (Papers)


Folder
Folder


And I have a freebie for you! It is a little mini add-on to the Grandpa papers and includes 3 backgrounds, 1 frame and 1 button. PLEASE leave a comment when you download - my stats show a ton of hits but not many comments. :-(


Anyway, have fun and don't forget to check out the Grandpa papers at ScrapMatters!


Here is the freebie:


GrandpaAO600


DOWNLOAD HERE


Enjoy!


**EDITED TO ADD: Check out all the grandparent quotes to coordinate with this collection on CT member Betty's blog here: http://heartofgolddigitalmemories.blogspot.com/**