Sunday, December 19, 2010

SALE - Happy New Year (early!)

I am really excited to show you my new release today! And BONUS! It is on sale for 20% off (but hurry because the sale ends today!)

I did the fun "Happy New Year" collection for you to scrap all of your festivities, your 2011 resolutions, etc. This is a totally different style from my usual and I had such a blast with it - I hope you like it!
 


Details:



Plus don't forget my other seasonal products available only at ScrapMatters...




 The Peace on Earth Collection ~ The Kit (see thumbnails for details)




  • image from shop.scrapmatters.com

  • image from shop.scrapmatters.com

  • image from shop.scrapmatters.com

  • image from shop.scrapmatters.com


image from shop.scrapmatters.com


This is a layout I did with it for the Roadmap to Scrap Challenge at ScrapMatters...


image from shop.scrapmatters.com


 


 The Peace on Earth Collection ~ The Words (great for cards too!)image from shop.scrapmatters.com



 



Three Different Sets (see thumbnails)! By them together and SAVE! 




  • image from shop.scrapmatters.com

  • image from shop.scrapmatters.com

  • image from shop.scrapmatters.com


image from shop.scrapmatters.comWhat I LOVE about these cards is they are perfect for crafting - you can glitter them and add a ribbon for an ornament, decoupage with them, or use them as-is for an old-fashioned greeting!





The Twilight Snowfall Collection ~ The Value Bundle (also sold separately - perfect for all of your winter photos at a steal of a deal!)

image from shop.scrapmatters.com


That is it for now...Thanks for looking and happiest of holidays to you!