Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two New Releases Today and another FREEBIE!

Before I get into all the new goodies, make sure you check out the November ScrapMatters Newsletter! Lots of good stuff (and an interview with a *special coupon* from me!)


I have two new collections up today at ScrapMatters. They are totally on opposite ends of the color wheel! LOL! 


First up I have a collection PERFECT for heritage photos. I think it would really show off that tint of vintage pictures! It is named after my grandma.


Eleanore by Jeanine DeOre


image from shop.scrapmatters.com




  • JeanineDeOre_Eleanore-PP600

  • JeanineDeOre_Eleanore-EP600


JeanineDeOre_Eleanore-EP600


 


Then I have a bright happy kit with lots of fun word strips.


Delight by Jeanine DeOre


image from shop.scrapmatters.com




  • Jeanine_Delight_PP600

  • Jeanine_Delight-EP600


Jeanine_Delight-EP600


I scrapped some pics (can you believe it?) of Kevin and me from our Curacao trip and I am offering the quickpage to you here as a bonus/freebie. It looked a little lonely so I did up a chipboard/glitter alpha too. They are both in one .zip file.


JeanineDeOre_Delight_Bonus600


**DOWNLOAD HERE**


Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new stuff! As always, if you use any of my designs please email me ~ I would love to see how you use them! Have a happy weekend...


Jeanine