Sunday, November 21, 2010

CREATIVE TEAM CALL ENDS TODAY!

Hi all! Some of you have asked for an extension on the call until after Thanksgiving - that is fine if I have talked to you already. Otherwise, get those apps in! It really is a big opportunity (hint, hint - more traditional products coming out in stores in 2011 that you can be a part of!).


image from www.jeaninedeore.com


I am looking for talented individuals to:
~ Post 1-2 layouts / projects per kit, at least 3 layouts or 2 projects per
month (Would LOVE paper scrappers and "hybrid-ers" on my team too!!); at
SM, DST, my facebook fan page, and other galleries of your choice;
~ Be active on SM forum and my CT forum;
~ Enable as appropriate (praise game, enabling at DST, etc) 3x per month;
~ Blog / FB / Twitter about new products;
~ Commit to at least Six months on the team;
~ Have a fun, friendly personality and be passionate about scrapbooking!
OPTIONAL: Prepare quickpages / templates / projects / other using 
my products and get 50% of my commissions from those sales.

In return, you will:
~ Have free access to my store;
~ Potentially have your layouts included on packaging of traditional craft /
scrapbooking products in retail stores (I design for them too!);
~ Paypal cash bonuses for published projects and going above and beyond!

To apply (don't be shy!):
Email jeanineteam@gmail.com (“CT Call” as subject) with your full name, user
name, current CT/DT obligations, main gallery linkand a lil’ blurb about YOU. 

*DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21*