Friday, February 5, 2010

Clearing my head...

I have decided I am going to get blogging again - there is something about typing nonsensical ramblings that help me clear my head! LOL!

***

We celebrated Calista's 6th bday yesterday with dinner at On the Border (all you can eat enchiladas! yummmm!) and she opened her gifts (DS games - Tinkerbell and iCarly, a razor scooter, and the coolest ladybug light)... She was one happy chiquita! 

Oh - to be 6 again!

***

Today, work-wise, I am prepping for a call, doing some research, coming up with new ideas for my portfolio and trying to organize my office space. I have one eye out the window for the snow to start (12-18 inches with a possibility of 24 inches! Ugh!) and have my shovel and ice-melt (thanks @kman415) at the ready. Looks like this weekend will be spent cuddled up with some cocoa!

What is on your to-do list today?