Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hi, remember me?

My blog is reopened! One of my resolutions was to reopen my blog so I can check it off my list. One resolution down anyway!

Not that I can say all that I want to say right now, but slow and steady is key right? Bits and pieces...

My main email accounts were deleted so you can now reach me at jeanineb@gmail.com or jeanine@kristyvalshan.com (if you want to know why they were deleted, why my blog had to be closed, etc feel free to email me anytime).

I have all comments on moderation for now, until further notice. I will approve them as soon as I can - i really hate that I have to do that but with everything going on in my life right now it is better to play it safe.

I also opened my twitter account back up (it was set to private) - http://twitter.com/jeanineb

That is all for now... thanks for all the wonderful emails and support over the past few months. I appreciate it more than you can imagine!