Monday, May 12, 2008

Stressed, ramblings, etc.

First of all, Happy Belated Mother's Day Moms! I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful day.



Secondly, has anyone noticed Jen's super blog posting run lately? And her new design? Whoa. What has gotten into her? And here I thought she was prepping all the Surtex stuff (tee hee). Anyway the blog looks great Jen! You want to do mine next? Yeah, remember 2 years ago when you said you would design it for me?????!??!???!



Speaking of Surtex... anyone going? If you are in the NYC area come visit! It starts Sunday (STRESSED!!), and runs concurrently with the Stationery Show . If you love paper and design you should go! There is a lot of eye candy to be had...



Kristy Valshan will be in the galleria pavilion (upstairs) in booth #801 for the Surtex show (again, STRESSED!!). Please stop by!



Let's see, what else...



I have started twittering again - if you are a twitter-er, please say hello! And remember to stop by on facebook and add me as a friend so I can throw something at you, and become a fan of Kristy Valshan while you are there!! :) There is a great little FB app that syncs your tweets to facebook called TwitterSync. It is nice because I use TwitterFox and quickly update twitter in between photoshop "thinking" sessions, and then it goes right to FB and syncs it. Not that you all are dying to hear what I am doing, LOL, but Jen is probably wondering if I am working!! :)



Also, Angie Pedersen has a great article on Using Facebook to Promote your Scrapbooking Business. Her articles are always informative and an interesting read.. Go check it out...



Well i think that is all I can squeeze in before I go run and get the kiddos off the bus. Everyone  have a great day!!