Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New KRISTY VALSHAN Release at pcLayers.com - William

In case you missed the minikit at ScrapDish before Jen and I moved at the end of August, you can now find the William collection (plus extras that were not included in the original version) at pcLayers! There is also a coordinating monogram and minikit available.



A1williamprod
















Thanks for checking it out!!



**I interrupt my own shameless plug for this... can I just say how much I LOVE Celeste's "JACK" kit?!?! Her overlays are always amazing, and the papers in here are fabulous! I can see why she designs for Basic Grey... so adorable! You can now return to my plugging.**



We have another kit coming next week, and will have a fun holiday kit coming right around Thanksgiving. Also, stay tuned! I am super excited to announce that pcLayers is going to have a HUGE celebration in November with awesome prizes and giveaways!! Woo hoo!!



Hope you all have a great Wednesday!