Monday, September 10, 2007

Where am I? Sigh - on FACEBOOK AGAIN...

OMG - I am having a ton of fun on FACEBOOK! What a blast! I am learning so much about my friends and others in the digiscrap community, and just really enjoying it. If you have not joined yet, you really should.



It is like walking into the office in the morning and working with everyone you like. I see Jen, I high five her. I see Correen, I give her a flower. I see Rachel, I hide. I throw a chicken at Kim. I bite Angela. Then I settle in at my desk to work. What's that? Someone sent me some chocolate? Thanks! And woo hoo! An appletini has arrived! Must thank them... Oh. Someone asked me a question. What is my fave color? Hm. Very important - need to answer. And Connie wants to know what I like about facebook. And Rachel wants to know trends. And Krista and Melissa want to recommend some music. And 2 more hours have gone by...



Yes. It is fun BUT you will get addicted to facebook. It is really bad that way!Connie has some great info to get you started if you are new to the site.



When you sign up, feel free to add me as a friend. Just don't thow a sheep at me - I prefer the chickens. :)