Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged for a million dollars!

cbenc12 tagged me the other day, so here goes!



If I have $1,000,000,000...



I would have to split it up. I am just like that. I cannot sink all my eggs into one basket...



So, 25% would be invested, 25% would go to my kids to get them the best doctors/consultants possible for their related disabilities, 25% would go to the new business (Kristy Valshan, Inc), and 25% would go to misc (house upgrades, vacation, volunteer/charity, etc).



Now I get to tag!!



Jen
KimJ
Correen
Melinda



Have fun!



*************************************************
Instructions :


 **Start Copy**


Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………


Requirements: continue above sentences


Tag Mode: 5 blogger


1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.


2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.


What They Do With Their $1 Million


1. SYH will spend for Family
2. Miche will give to the needy
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Lovely Mummy will spend & save
5. MummyInVain will fullyutilise
6. Babyfiona will buy house and open business
7. MonkeyWong will go for a long vacation
8. keeyit will go for investment
9. cbenc12 will spend for parents, holiday, investment, house

 10. jeaninebaechtold will use it for investments, kids disability support, new biz, and misc expenses!


********** End Here *********************