Wednesday, August 15, 2007

She had better run...

Jen and I recently traveled together for trade shows in Atlanta and Chicago, which i have yet to blog about (busy!). However, I got a big surprise when my dear (?) friend told me to look at her blog today...



Now that I am officially embarrassed, the photos are going to come out. And the stories. Oh yes - no holding back now. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH <evil laugh>



The first of many - a photo of Jen and me on a flight to MN. We both hate flying. HATE IT. This is us trying to calm down (I even have my motion sickness wrist bands on) after taking our dramamine!



Gartner_003a

















And next, a photo of Jen that I actually like (she was showing me her recent hair color) - ain't she the cutest thang?





Pict00091jpg_50_rgb_8_9_22_2006_4_5



















Anyway, although I am *mad* at the moment, Jen is the greatest person in the world to work for with and a fabulous, caring friend. And on a day like today, when I am really down in the dumps, she is there to pull me back out. For that I say thank you - it means the world to me!!



Okay, enough mush. Watch for more photos when I upload them from my camera soon...



Have a good night.