Wednesday, August 8, 2007

QOTW: Best photoshop action/brush/style for stitching?

My first ever QOTW (question of the week) - drumroll please!





Okay everyone - I would love your input (designers and / or consumers)! I am looking for the perfect stitching for photoshop cs2 or cs3. I want it to look very real (not clipart-y) too. It can be an action, brush, style, or a combination. I have looked at my fave stores but have not really been thrilled with the stitches I have seen, so if you have used something that you LOVE spread the word!



PLEASE post a comment below and let me know what you think I should purchase - personal or commercial use is fine. I have played with my own but am getting frustrated... you know how you play with something so long it looks, well, just WRONG? That is where I am at.



So consider this a plea for some photoshop help! :)