Thursday, August 23, 2007

I am honored!

This really made my day today. There is a great blog I found on MyBlogLog entitled "A Circle of Women". Today I received a note that the there was something for me on the blog, and look! I got an award! :)



The "Nice Matters" Award...
This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good
blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration!
Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those
that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!



Thanks AC!



Nicemattersaward






ETA: Oops - I forgot to honor someone else with this great award! I hereby present the "Nice Matters Award" to someone who makes me smile and doesn't even know it - Bunny. Her blog posts and emails make me smile - thanks Bunny!:)