Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Are you LinkedIn yet?

I have read a lot about the networking community website LinkedIn, and when a business associate invited me into his network I figured it was high time to check it out. OMG - 2 hours later (yes Jen, 2 hours) I have gotten lost in a networking maze! It is a really amazing idea.



So... if you have some time to kill, head on over there and sign up. Or, if you want me to invite you via email, I can do that too - just leave a comment below and I will send one off! Once you sign up be sure to add me to your connections (go to "my contacts" and "add connections") so we can all get linked up!! Oh - and you can create your own profile with as much or as little information as you want - my profile is here and Jen's is here. We haven't finished ours yet and some of the info is messed up but it will give you an idea...



Anyway, just a little post for now before I start working on some ScrapDish stuff! Have a great day!