Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So much to talk about!!

Yes, I have so much to share with you!! After traveling most of the month (in Atlanta and then straight to Chicago for a couple weeks) I have tons to "yak" about!



But alas, I don't have much time today (yes Jen, I am procrastinating yet again!)...



Hmm.



Anyway, I will quickly share that I am SUPER excited to have won Karen Russell's newest (so gorgeous) Snapshots of a Good Life - Karen designs for Creative Imaginations as well as other companies and her work is amazing. Yippee! You can order it here. If you don't sub to her blog you should! Her photography is incredible, and it is a fun read.



Also, big congratulations to Tasra Dawson for being a rockin' girl blogger! I really enjoy reading her blog and she has a book out that I have heard is perfect called REAL WOMEN SCRAP. I haven't picked up a copy yet but it is on my to do list for sure!



Let's see - while I was away Jeff worked on my office! Yippee! I think it was because we got a call that his father was coming for a visit and needed a bed (the office is also our guest room), but whatever works right?



Anyhoo, I better get back to work or Jen will have my head! LOL!! Hope you all have a great day! :)