Friday, June 8, 2007

So excited - I am June's Designer for Premier Members at SG

I am thrilled to share that I am the Designer of the Month at ScrappersGuide.com! If you are a premier member of Linda's amazing site, you received my "Remembering Father" kit this month.



I was fortunate enough to meet Linda Sattgast at CHA in January. I told Jen that we needed to stop by Adobe's booth when I heard "THE Linda Sattgast" would be there (with a free CD of Julie Mead's AWESOME designs). We saw Julie and introduced ourselves (she is even more adorable in person than online! LOL) and then we saw Linda in the booth.



Now let me tell you - when I first started digital scrapbooking in the summer of 2004 there was very little information. ScrappersGuide.com was a huge resource for me and Linda was like an idol. LOL. So I dragged Jen over and stuck out my hand and said ever-so-maturely, "OMG! Linda! You are my Photoshop idol! My name is..." and, to my utter disbelief, she said, "OH! Jeanine! I have been trying to reach you about your designs and doing a kit for our members! I emailed some people trying to get your contact information...".



After I picked my jaw off the floor and Jen started fanning me, we started talking about designing and what month did she want my stuff? Pick a month, any month! LOL! Jen did a fabulous kit for the SG March newsletter and I got June (I picked a later month because I was designing those Costco papers like a maniac - LOL).



I cannot tell you what a thrill it was to meet Linda and Julie, and how excited I am to be the designer this month for all of you Premier members! If you don't get Linda's newsletters, get over there to sign up! You will NOT regret it. There is a free one as well that has great tips and tricks for PSE users and PS users as well that I would HIGHLY recommend also.



Here is a pic of me, Linda, Julie and Jen (it was toward the end of a long day - LOL - and I stuck my avatar on it as a watermark of sorts):



Adobeboothcha1
















And here is the kit for Premier Members:



Jbaechtold_father_small























And the layout I did with the included quickpage of my Great-Grandpap Hart:



Jbaechtold_father_loweb























If you are a member of ScrappersGuide.com and use the kit, PLEASE post a link to your layout! I would love to see it. :)