Friday, November 24, 2006

I DID IT! and it is only 7AM!

Today I woke up at 5:15am and waited in line at Staples - I have NEVER shopped on black Friday because I HATE shopping - and got the last "something that I can't say in case my DH reads my blog", regularly $400 for $150! There were over 200 people in line (mostly for a laptop) and the place was a zoo, but I got my item! WOO HOO!



Then, I had to go to Target because there were "something else that I can't mention in case brother Jimmy is reading" on sale for $69 (regularly $120), and by time I got there they only had three left (and those were in the stock room) - I got the max (2) and ran out of there too.



I have never participated in all the black Friday hubbub, but this year I got done by 7am with my most important shopping and now am going to do the rest of my shopping (for the neices and nephews - I am done with Colton and Calista) online! Yay for me! ROFLOL - you can tell I don't shop much! Most of you are probably sitting there reading this (well, all 2 of you) and saying so what Jeanine? Have you never shopped before? LOL! And to that I say well, not really like this!



And, BTW, head on over to ScrapDish where we have some surprises waiting for you for black Friday as well! WOO HOO again!



Hope you all had a great Turkey Day!