Wednesday, August 9, 2006

New Toy!

Well, I gave in to the craze and got an MP3 player (well, my mom is supposed to be reimbursing me for my birthday gift). It is a Sandisk Sansa 2GB (on sale at Staples plus free one-day shipping! Woo hoo!) and it came today. I have no clue how to work it, where to download, etc. but I figure it will be good to have for the hospital. I researched MP3 players and iPods before I picked one (yes, I am the one who goes to consumer reports and all the sites to read about every single product before I decide!), and this one seemed like a decent choice.



So... anyone out there own an MP3 player that can tell me where they download music from? I wonder if iTunes can be used on non-iPods. Hmmmm... I think even Wal-Mart sells music downloads. I liked this one because it has an fm tuner so I can listen to the radio too. Kinda cool!



Come to think of it, I think Rhapsody sells downloads too. Must check it out.



Let's see, what else is new?



Working on another collaborative kit, but I am behind (sorry gals, but what else is new lately?).



Had my second fitting for the bridesmaid dress, which was okay. But, can I just say I HATE strapless bras? They really are uncomfortable. Besides the fact that it took me 3 hours to find one that was not like total plunge-push-up-water-packed, it is just really not fun to wear.



Jeff informed me that if I want a birthday cake, we will have to have it this weekend. He also said that, and I quote, I am old enough to just buy things I want so why does he need to get me a birthday gift? Sigh. So romantic.



Oh yeah - my birthday. Tomorrow. 35 years old. Hmph.