Saturday, July 8, 2006

A little late

I meant this to get up before Father's Day, but it has been the month (maybe year?) from h-e-double-hockey-sticks! I apologize!



Anyway, I have a new-ish exclusive kit up at computerscrapbook.com called "Daddy Day".  Some of the kit is available for FREE on the site, and the rest of the pieces are on sale for super cheap if you are interested. It has a card included too. I wanted the colors to be a bit nontraditional as I know most dads are not just blue and green... anyhoo, if you want a sample/gift, click here to pick up these three papers and two coordinating tags (preview below). PLEASE REMEMBER - no hotlinking. Feel free to share a link to my blog with whomever you like, but do not share any files that I have created! Your friends can come here to download it. Thanks for respecting that! Oh, and a comment is ALWAYS welcome on my blog. :)



Jbaechtold_dad_gift