Wednesday, July 26, 2006

:Big Day & Thanks:

Well, tomorrow is the day. The doctor wants me to come in to discuss the biopsy results. Either way, it really won't matter since I believe the end result must be the hysterectomy. I have come to terms with that, although Jeff has not. That is okay...



If you are wondering where I have been, I have just been laying low, doing a lot of thinking and reflecting. Well, I am lying. I actually have been doing a lot of stressing out and having anxiety attacks, but I wasn't going to mention that! LOL!



Thank you all so much for the support, posts, emails, cards, etc. You all are the best. I cannot believe how fortunate I am to have such supportive friends (cyber and otherwise!). Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It helps SO MUCH to hear your stories, and just to know you care! THANKS!



Side note - Kristi V. T. in WI, thank you so much for the card and email. I need to get back to you! :)



Hugs to everyone!