Monday, April 10, 2006

New Kit - The Garden Path

Yay! I have a new kit up at computerscrapbook.com and I have an add-on gift for you! First, please check out the kit (the prices are a steal!) and let me know what you think. Then, if you would like, download the the add-on below. Please DO NOT SHARE THIS GIFT, INCLUDING WITHIN YOUR YAHOO GROUPS OR OTHER LIST SERVES - just send a link to my blog so that your friends can download it from here. Simple request, easy to do. And please take a minute to read my terms of use. :)



The Add-On includes 2 papers, a brad and a flower. The preview below includes the previews of the full kit available at computerscrapbook.com too!



Jbaechtold_garden_free1

















































You can download the add-on here. I would love if you posted a comment here to say hello! Really - it would make my day!!! :)