Thursday, April 20, 2006

Inside the Designer's Studio with ME!

I really really hope you can all join me on Saturday night (April 22nd) at 8pm EST (NY time) in the chat room at SBB. I am so nervous about this, and so afraid no one will come! Anyway, I worked on a free gift that coordinates with my new-ish Retro Boy Paper Collection and Retro Boy Elements Set (see it at either Scrapdish or SBB). Not only will everyone get a free gift, but there will be tons of prizes and fun too... do I sound like I am begging? LOLOL!



Here is the free add-on for chat participants, which I will put up for sale next week if you miss the chat (it includes everything in the preview):



Jbaechtold_retroboy_chat
















So, can you make it to the chat? Let me know! :)



I also had a paper left over that was too messy/grungy for the freebie, but in case anyone has the Retro Boy collection and wants it you can download it here and see it below. :)



Jbaechtold_retroboy_free
































Thanks for reading this, and I am lovin' the comments that get posted! I get the BIGGEST lift from my digifriends posts, so keep them coming (there I go, begging again! LOL)!