Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Getting ready for THE VIEW tomorrow!

Woo hoo! I am off to The View! Set your DV-Rs! I am so excited to get out of the house without kids for a whole day. Believe me, that happens maybe twice per YEAR. My husband is very possessive/obsessive, and then you have the kids' stuff.. well anyway I am really happy to go. I would go anywhere but this will be special and fun! My friend and I are taking the train into NYC (the 6:41am train!) to get there in plenty of time. We have to be at the studio by 9:30am, and the show is live from 11:00-12:00 (EST). I think we will then go to lunch somewhere. I can't wait!



I bought a lime green twinset to wear, and look for the chick with the mop of brown curls on her head (that'd be me!).



Now if only I had finished scrapping the pics from last year's trip to The View!!!