Monday, March 20, 2006

Pity Party, Take 2!

I thought maybe a bit of designing would help un-depress me, but it didn't help LOL!! Ah well. I gotta get out of this funk!!! I love my kids tremendously but this "special needs" stuff gets to me sometimes. See? The pity party just is NOT ending!



Thanks for those of you who attended this long, drawn out party and have stuck with me...



Here is a little belated St Patty's Day paper pack for you that I did while Colton was at school today (the patterned paper with all the different shapes is recolored from my Spring Fling kit at ComputerScrapbook.com). Hope you can use it (I am a teeny bit Irish, BTW!).



Jbaechtold_luckyday_prev

















































You can download it here. All I ask in return is that you post a comment to say hello! That would make my day! :)