Thursday, February 2, 2006

Tagged :)

Thanks for tagging me Rachel and Amy! I love being tagged :)



WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO? Oh! This is an interesting question. I was actually working in the CPA firm Price Waterhouse, single but dating, and living in Milwaukee. Going to the bars on Water Street and the East Side...

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO? Calista was in the hospital during January/February 2005 so I was digital scrapping there on my laptop. I was working on RAKScraps and the beginnings of Scrapdish. I also had my first experience with the Child Study Team at the school, since Colton had just been diagnosed with PDD-NOS, ADHD, OCD, among other things.



5 FAVORITE SNACKS: Chocolate covered pretzels, cheddar cheese spread on crackers, pretzels and onion dip, Balance Bars, fresh pineapple

5 SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS: Dora the Explorer tied with Laurie Berkner's The Hat Song, You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette, Blossom by Candlebox, Mental Jewelry by Live, the entire Les Miserables score



5 BAD HABITS: I Drink WAY too much Diet Coke. I don't eat right or exercise. I hide from my children (in the bathroom or behind the curtains) when I just can't stand it anymore. I swallow my gum. I tell my children that Wendy's is out of fries. Always. 

5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING: Drinking Diet Coke, sleeping, "working" on the computer (designing, emailing, or working on the advocacy for special education stuff, etc.), sunbathing at the shore, and hanging out with Kori and her kids.

5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER BUY, WEAR OR GET AGAIN: I would never buy generic toilet paper again, never get dial-up again, never wear leg warmers again, never get a membership to a gym again, and never ever ever get pregnant again (are you reading this Jeff?!?!).



5 FAVORITE TOYS: My Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop (LOVE THIS THING!), my massage backrest/armrest with cup holder (had to link it so you knew what I was talking about), the kids' furbies, my crossword puzzles, and did I mention my laptop?

5 TAGS: Priscilla, Jen, Melissa, Mrs.Schmuck, and Kim



And if you all want, you can do this one too. :)

WHAT SCRAPBOOKING PRODUCTS DO YOU DISLIKE? Most diecut stuff (read: sizzix) when they aren't chalked up or messed up a bit, cutesy-type stickers of kids or teddy bears.

WHAT IS THE HARDEST THING YOU'VE EVER HAD TO SCRAP?
My feelings (i.e., Calista's health problems, Colton's issues, etc)

WHAT TECHNIQUE DO YOU USE MORE THAN ANY OTHER?
Textures for digital scrapping, and tons of paper tearing with paper scrapping.

EVER BEEN PUBLISHED?
Yes :)

WHAT IS THE SMALLEST SCRAP OF PAPER YOU SAVE?
Little dots that were left over when I hole punched something.

EVER HAD ANY SCRAPBOOK-RELATED INJURIES?
Headaches!

FINISH THIS SENTENCE: "IF I WASN'T A SCRAPBOOKER, I WOULD SPEND MY MONEY ON..." hmmmmm... More diet coke? Clothing?

GIVE US YOUR BEST STORAGE OR ORGANIZATIONAL IDEA:
I file all my "real" paper in a big red rope file - one is organized by color and one is by theme. Other organizational tip is Adobe Photoshop Album. It is great for tagging your digital "stuff"!



YOU JUST WON A WEEK-LONG SCRAPPING CRUISE FOR 4. WHO IS GOING WITH YOU?
I can't narrow it down :(