Friday, December 9, 2005

It is the little things...

This is going to seem like the dorkiest post. BUT, I am so excited. I have to share - have to! Yesterday, ComputerScrapbook.com ran a special "get this kit free today only!" and it was my Snow Princess Kit. Well, I guess the newsletter went out to over 150,000 people and thousands went to download so the site experienced some trouble. They have fixed the glitch, but the CEO sent me the coolest email saying that it was a good mess to have and how it was because everyone liked my kit! I felt so great that people actually liked the kit so much! YAY! Ummmm... okay. I am calmer now :).



My 'Tis the Season kit should be up at ComputerScrapbook.com soon. Want a peek? It coordinates with the kit I just put up at SBBJbaechtold_tistheseason_elementsJbaechtold_tistheseason_papers and Scrapdish - fun colors for the holiday!