Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Roll Call!!!

I am SO EXCITED about the convention in a few days! Correen is flying in Friday morning and I will be picking her up at the airport, and then Robin will meet us at my house. We will hanging out here until the babysitter comes (around 4-ish) and then we will be headin' to the convention for the weekend! YIPPEE! So, who is all going? Which of you awesome people do I get to meet? Can't wait! C, Robin and I will all be wearing our RAKScraps shirts (Robin designed them, and they are really cute!) so you can't miss us! LOL! Please introduce yourselves.



For those of you who can't make it, we will miss you! But, don't fret! We will be documenting the event on our blogs and at RAKScraps so you won't miss a thing! We will be taking lots of photos too, and maybe we will even have time to scrap! I cannot believe that DH is even letting me stay at the convention hotel for the weekend too!!! Woo hoo!



Can't wait to meet you all!