Saturday, October 22, 2005

Finally posting, right?

Whew! The convention was a BLAST, but it took me the entire week to catch up on email and sleep! WOW!



I had such a great time meeting people. That was DEFINITELY the highlight of the weekend. I got to meet some really fabulous RAKScraps members (Barb, Sherry, Cindy, Michele and more), one of the first digiscrap designers I really loved (Doris Castle - she just is the cutest and sweetest person!), a wonderful designer who opened up to tell me a story that was SO similar to mine and just seems so genuine and kind (Ashley Olson), some of the most influential people in the digiscrapping community (April Anderton and Amy Edwards), and some downright talented ladies (Nancie Rowe-Janitz and Michelle Coleman who hosted a fantabulous class, Jen Wilson and Lauren Bird who did a great patterned paper session, Wendy Armstrong who does incredible layouts shared some of her secrets, Lisa Cohen who was so nice, and more). Although those were the highlights for me, my absolute FAVORITE was meeting my partners in crime, Correen and Robin. I am so lucky to know such wonderful ladies! Just wish more people could have been there, especially Rachel, Krista, Jen, Clara and Melissa among others... maybe next year!?!?!



Thanks to everyone who made the convention so worthwhile! I promise to post photos soon, but for now you can see some at RAKScraps.